Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Wise Advice...

Thought I will share this with everyone, which I find very meaningful:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We retain 10% of what we read. We retain 20% of what we hear.
We retain 30% of what we see. We retain 50% of what we hear and see.
We retain 70% of what we say. We retain 90% of what we do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meaningful phrase yah?
Well, so what are you waiting for? Move your butt off you chair and start doing the things you have always procrastinated doing!
For those who are interested to learn how to be a successful e-marketeer, or earn extra money, do check out PROFIT LANCE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.